5/17/09

Idea

Taking the bottle from Kyle Alice looks at it for a moment before going to the garbage can and dumping the container into it and than tossing the bottle in there as well.

"That was your only bottle right?"

Waiting for Kyle's reply Alice than walking back over to Kyle. Holding out her hand to help him off the wall. She wanted to be there for her friend and help him when he needed it.

"I wont tell anyone you have my word. If you need anything, at all or feel any need for them I'll be there for you ok. No matter the time, no matter if I am sleeping or not."

Offering Kyle a smile Alice swings her arm around his shoulder again. She was happy to have Kyle as a friend, and though sometimes driving on the road was hard she was happy she had come along. This was another adventure she could add to her list.

Continuing to just sit with Scott Hope draws her hand away quick and pulls her hair back in a pony tail making herself a little more comfortable.

"Awww Scott, your not a traitor. Your just confused thats all."

Leaning on the bed a little Hope dosnt even think about it and rubs Scott's good arm trying to sooth him.

"I havnt know you for long, but I can tell your a good man, and you would never do anything like that. I know it seems like you did right now, but I dont believe it."

Letting out a small sigh Hope ment what she said. Scott had become her friend, she spent time with him and went out to coffee with him.

"And whoever did this to you was in the wrong. They had no right, no matter what end of story and they should be confronted for what they did so they cant do it to anyone else. Can you remember who did this to you in the intarigation room?"

Turning to Reese Nate gives a nod and than looks at the others before making his way out and rounding everyone else up into the meeting room.

Nate's mind worked trying to run differnt things through it. They needed to find Katie and they needed to find her soon.

Standing in the back of the room Phinox leans aganst the wall. There was songthing wrong about this whole thing and what Rod was doing. They had wanted to scair everyone, and cause pain in the worst way but Rod was being careless, and was taking to many chanses that Katie might be able to make it through.

Pushing aganst the wall when there is a lul in the talking Phinox speaks himself.

"I have a meeting with Rod set up for 10 tonight. When I go, I know I can convince him to take me to see Katie. I can figure out where this building in and if I am lucky maybe I can get Gage while I am there. But that would mean you would all have to trust me."

Nate things for a moment and gives his head a little shake.

"And what about after we get Gage? Than what? Does Katie really have this kind of time?"

Thinking for a moment a slight idea comes to Nate. It might work, it might not.

"What if after Phinox found out the location of Katie we agreed to give them Derek and Jay. We have Phinox bring them, and than more of us could be following. Once Jay and Derek are inside so will Phinox and he will be able to set them free. Than they are in and can try to get Katie out giving us a siginal."

No comments: