5/13/09

explanation

Turning back to the computer again Nate sinks down into the chair once more stairing at the screen and Katie bound to the poll. His heart acked.

"Oh Katie."

Still listing with one ear Nate continues to watch the screen trying to think of some kind of plan. He felt like a fish out of water that was running out of time.

"Because I am one of them Carson. I guess no matter how you look at it, I guess I have turned into one of them no matter how I tryed to tell myself it was only to servive. I betrayed myself, my country, and all the good I once new."

Phinox now new it was true, he new that what he had done was wrong. Though if given the chanse to go back he probley wouldnt change anything he new he had been wrong anyways.

"If you dont even want to trust me again thats fine Carson, but trust me now with this for Katie's sake..."

Going through everything he new about the case he told them about how the Agecny new about Katie and Jason abliltys and thats why they choose them next. It had started with Austraila when they found out, to Jason taking a formula for a cure, and now came to this.

The Agency wanted something out of this though he wasnt sure what it was Katie to had to pay the dear price. And though things would not get anymore easy he would do his best in finding out what he could.

"I don't know where they are keeping her but I do have some ideas. If you can give me a map I can show you. I'll be able to find out where she is as well because the day after tomarrow I am to report to a meeting area where the infomation I have collected. They are going to take me to where they have Katie. You can follow but a bug on me anything and find out where she is."

Phinox new they probley wouldnt go for the idea but its all he could do. He didnt know anymore but he did have alot of helpful information to offer.

"It's all I have guys and though you know think its probley a good idea, its really all we have. You have got to let me go when I need too."

No comments: