5/12/09

Cell

Dalton gave a short nod. He new Scott was right and he should be continuing to help with Katie. He hated leaving Scott though. Maybe though just maybe he would leave Scott but still stay close.

"Ok, I will leave you be but I am going to be working at the desk outside the door if you need me. I'll check in, in a little bit though and bring you something else to drink."

Giving Scott a light pat on the shoulder Dalton turns and heads out of the second intaragation room. Going to there office he gathers a few of his paper work along with some other things he needs. Returning to the desk that was outside from the room that Scott was in Dalton sits. He would watch over his little buddy so if he needed anything he would be there.

Looking up into Carson's eyes Phinox can see the anger in there, and new what Carson was capable of. Though he wasnt to scaired of him even if he did blow off his hand.

Just holding the phone for a moment Phinox looks at it and than looks back to Carson.

"I cant call from this phone. The phone's arnt taped but they have a caller ID and will see its not my cell phone number. It would be safer to call from my phone."

Phinox looked up at Carson before doing anything. He'd rather not get his hand blown off.

No comments: