3/20/09

Sun Rise

Shaking her head Katie opens the door and throws the wet towl at Ryder a quirky smile on her face.

"Oh I guess I can. I mean your clothing are starting to smell a little."

Katie scrunches up her noise a little before giving a heartly laugh again and giving Ryder a pat on the arm and a laugh again.

"I'm kidding you smell as pretty as roses? I'll drop you off at the mall on my way to work if you like. You still have enough money and all? I can lend you some."

Quietly steping out of the spair bedroom Jess makes her way through the quiet hours. The sun was just starting to make its way over the harizon and Jess wanted to see it in a differnt light.

Unlocking the front door Jess moves with care stepping out on to the pourch trying not to make any noise and wake them.

Leaning aganst the railing Jess looks out at the harizon where the dark night sky was turning pink, to orange to a soft purple.

Taking in a deep breath the fresh air felt good in Jess lungs. She liked it here, it was nice, it was peaceful, and worry seemed to be non exsistent. Jess wondered if things would always be like this now, or if this was something that would not offten be found. This would defintly go in her memorie book next to her Rainbow.

No comments: