3/26/09

Questions

Jumping over the back of the couch and slidding down next to Ryder Katie shakes her head and gives a giggle as she looks at Ryder.

"Are you sure its not the lousy Aussie that cant handle the American Liquer?"

Katie looks to Henry and leans over giving him a little pat on the head as if telling him thanks for telling her.

"You dont remember talking to me last night when I got home eh? I came in here looking for something and you sat up and had a full conversation with me. I have to admit it was a bit funny as you slewed your words and told me what you had been up to all day."

Following Ryder to the kitchen now Katie grabs a chair and sits down in it to bend over and tie her shoes. Than standing again she grabs her leather jacket from the back of the chair and throws it on pulling her now long hair from the back.

"I left a little money on the able by the front door so if you need anything or want anything to eat. I dont think I will be at work late tonight so if you need to go anyway just let me know. And try to stay out of trouble today eh?"

Turning there head in unison as Carson enters the room. Giving a smile Carson and than to her dad Jamie stands giving him a kiss on the head.

"I am going to head into work. Con said something about stoping by to see you in a little bit so if mom wants to go home and get some sleep he can keep you company ok?"

Jamie looks to her dad with worry in her eyes. She couldnt help but worry but she had to have faith that he would be alright.

Giving his daughter a pat on the head Herb smiles.

"I'll be fine dear go to work."

Once Jamie is gone Herb turns to Carson and gives a smile and a shake of his head.

"I only look good because I am not covered in sweat and smell like grease!"

Laughing a little Herb is thrown into a coughing fit that last for a few moment before it finally subsides. Paying not attachen to it though Herb continues his conversation.

"Yeah I guess I did huh? I think I scaired myself a little bit too."

Intarupting Herb for just a moment Mable stands giving him a small nod knowing he wanted to talk to Carson.

"I am going to run home and take a shower fast. I'll be in a little while."

Smiling and noding to Mable Herb waits till her is out of the room and nods at Carson to sit down his face becoming a little more searous. What was to come next was going to be hard but Herb new it was for the best.

"Carson, I have something I wanted to talk to you about. The Dr has told me I need to take it alot easyer than I have been. I'm putting to much stress on myself and I'm not as young as I use to be."

Herb takes a deep breath as he continues to look at Carson so much emotions was whittled in his own eyes.

"The restront is my life but I just for my own health I cant run it alone anymore. Over the last year you have grown so much Carson and I have been giving you more and more responcablity. You have been doing well. Aerith also called and told me about how you handled the restront so well. And I am so proud of you Carson."

A small smile forms on Herb's lips as his eyes sparkle proving he was happy with Carson and how much he had grown.

"So, I had a propasition for you and if you wanted to take it anyways. I would like to give Mom and Pop's to you so you will be the new owner. Now that dosnt mean that Mable and I wont still be there I'll still have a small sliver of the ownership and I'll come in to help a few hours a day but not nearly as much as I do now. That was if anything even happen to me I know the restront will be taken care of. Because I know it will be in good hands with someone I know will make the right desitions. I already talked to the family and they all agreed you deserved this. If you wanted to take this opertunity up. With how much is invested in that place and the business we have been getting in there I know you will be set for life to have yourself a good one."

Looking to Luke Angel gives a small laugh as she zips up her own bag and makes sure she has everything.

"I am sure I will be forced to take it easy by many people. Not that I mind all the people looking out for me."

Walking over to Misty's desk Angel lays a few papers on it so when came in she had them. Before she had gotten to sick Angel was able to look up a few things on her research with the nerve damage repair.

Turning to Luke as he makes the comment about finding Jeff Angel is about to say something when Reese comes in the door.

Just looking at him for a long moment Angel gives a blink taking in his words. What was he talking about?

"What do you mean Jeff wont be leaving with us? I mean I understand you cant tell us but...why? Dont we have a right to know whats going on?"

Angel gives a sigh as she looks between Luke, Rick and than back to Reese.

"We cant even say good bye? What are we to tell everyone back home when they ask about him? Cant you give us just a little information on this?"

No comments: