3/6/09

Friends

Looking over at Ryder though his eyes were closed Katie shakes her head. Though it started out rough she had found a good friend something that was rare.

"Are you kidding me? Who alse would I be able to use as a decoy if the bad guys came around the courner again huh?"

A smile curls on Katie's lips as she trys to lighten things just a little.

"Your my friend, and I never left my friends down no matter what I'll put up a fight even if ya did want me to. Good friends are hard to come by to just throw them to the wolfs like that, even if you have given up on yourself I havent Ryder."

Katie softly runs her finger over the top of Ryder's hand. She always did care about her friends and always took it upon herself to keep them safe thats just the way she was.

Moving a little bit to give Rocky some room Jess pulls her knees up to her chest. It was nice of Rocky to have stoped by she certinly wasnt exspecting it.

"I..wasnt sleeping. Just laying there stairing at the wall."

Jess is quiet for a moment, she couldnt have fallen asleep if she wanted to. There was to much going through her head to even think straght.

" I'm ok I guess considering. I guess I am going to be staying here for a while witch sounds overly fun in itself but it will keep me out of trouble and from anyone getting to me so I guess its a good thing."

No comments: