3/29/09

*blinks*

Studying Carson's eye for a long moment Herb can tell Carson ment what he said. There was no changing his mind. Herb wouldnt trust the restront in anyone elses hands.

"I am happy you said yes. Once I get out of here we can draw up the papers, and on the slower days we can go over a few things."

Though Herb didnt say it he was excited and look forward to teaching Carson things about the business. It was like the son he had always wanted and God had provided even if it wasnt what he had exspected.

"This going to be a whole new adventure for me too Carson. I know you will do great."

Looking at Laura Nate grins feeling warm and fuzzy inside that Laura liked the gifts. It was nothing big but if it put a smile on her face than thats what mattered.

"Mmmm...you could starve me as long as I got to spend a little time with you."

Nate stomach at that moment makes a loud gigaling sounds as he looks down and than back at Laura.

"I guess my stomach disagres with me so I guess we should feed it."

Standing and grabbing his jacket Nate throws it on and than hold out his arm to Laura.

"Mi lady shall we?"

No comments: