2/7/09

Meeting

A bit of color comes to Jess face at Axel's comment. He did make her feel good. Her smile spreading Jess has to look away but not because she was uncomfortable this but because the smile and a small chuckle was hard to contain.

"Thanks for making me feel good Axel."

As Axel brings his hand to her face Jess dosnt cringe away or flinch at all but insted closes her eyes enjoying the moment. Axel's hand felt so warm and comforting on her skin.

Pulling into the parking lot Alice scans the area from inside her car till her sights land on Kyle. Grabbing her pen and pad of paper she steps out of the car. Her shoulder lagnth light brown hair layed in ringlits. Her blue eyes pin pointing her target. Zipping up her sweater jacket she starts twords him giving a small smile. Reaching him she offers her hand introducing herself.

"I'm Alice Whitt, thank you so much for meeting with me. I was about to give up hope you would ever call me back."

Listing to Luke Angel cringes just a little bit. She'd been foolish not to see Luke she was sick and now she felt worse than ever hearing the worryed tone in his voice. Finally giving a nod even though Luke cant see her Angel agrees.

"Ok, if anyone comes calling today I will feel them in on whats going on. Other than that I am not going to go out of my way and call over there. There was some big meeting going on this morning and I have no idea when it will be over. I dont want to bother anyone."

Sinking back down on the hotel bed Angel leans back as she continues to listen. Hearing the confadince in Luke's voice helped give her hope that maybe there was something they could do even if it was to only hold this thing off for a little bit.

"Alright I will be at the hotel resting. I am at the Old Station Inn room 302. I love you to Luke and see you soon."

Haning up Angel lets out a long sigh. What was going to happen or what was to come she didnt know. For so long she had given hope to those who needed it and now when she needed the help she was helpless.

Closing her eyes for only a moment Angel is soon fast asleep as the exsaustion takes over once again.

No comments: