2/14/09

Help Aid

Looking up at Carson Misty's eyes show her worry. If the research on this was in Australia, that ment to see if there was a cure someone would have to go there as well. Misty could only think of one person who new the outback like the back of his hand and that was because he grew up there.

"If it means saving Angel's life, I think it would be worth a shot to see about an antidote. But I guess thats really up to whoever we can see will go if they want to or not."

Giving a glance to Carson and than to Rick a worry cross Misty's eyes. She didnt know how long Angel had but from her progression she didn't think she had long at all.

"I honestly dont know how much long she is gonna hold on, but if you can tell me anything you remember Hun that was in the formula I might be able to whip something up that can help her hold her on longer and put her in a little bit more of a comfort zone. Its not a promise but its a shot in the dark to help."

Giving a laugh as she continues to get read Katie cant help but agree.

Hey I asked a long time ago when I was gonna get a cape and be able to fly. If anyone gets it first its me.

Running a comb through her hair Katie thinks for a long moment before replying to Jason. A day off did sound kind of nice and spending the day with Jason was even better on top of it.

I think spending the day with you are the guys would be fun. Maybe we could hit up something to eat as well. When and should I just drive to your place and we will head up together?


No comments: