10/30/08

Pulled

*Continuing to cook Herb nods as Carson talks.*

"Yeah Nate might be a good person to talk to. He seems like the kind of guy that could have a lot of insight about that stuff."

*As the morning rolled on more people came in and more orders where taken. Having Jess there to help Mable and Aerith was nice and she enjoyed it. It was something to keep her busy in her spair time.*

*Misty continues to play with her food on her plat for a moment before looking back up at Kyle.*

"Oh Kyle, of course I am enjoying what we have and I care about you so much. You mean a lot to me and I have grown so close to you. What Carson and I had I don't know if it could ever be regained. I just wanted to be fair in telling you how I felt because I didnt want to hide anything from you. I just...I guess I am confused. I'm sorry Kyle, forget I said anything ok."

*Misty looks down at her plat again. What was she trying to say? What was she trying to do? Her heart was being pulled two differnt ways and she didnt like it.*

No comments: