10/27/08

Happy Family

*Jess looks at Carson for a moment before going over to the table that had the over turned chairs and starts to put them back up the right way. Listing to Carson and knowing his harsh tone was just his frustration but feeling bad for Dani and Carson all the same. Once Carson lets room to talk Jess bends down again her own acks from he fight kicking in but trying not to let them bother her anyways.*

"You know, I always wanted a dog. Not to mention my place is pretty big with a back yard."

*Jess lets out a sigh*

"Ah well...maybe same day."

*Finishing with the chairs Jess heads into the back and comes back out with a first aid kit. Going over to Carson Jess takes him by the hand to lead him to the counter weather he liked it or not. Pointing to the stool Jess gives a small smile and direct orders.*

"Sit, the mess can wait. Let me clean up those cuts than I can take care of my lip."

*Jess new Carson wouldnt want the help, and she new he might fight her on it, but she didnt care. Carson needed to know it wasnt always about what He wanted.*

"You know your sister was just worryed Carson thats all. She dont want to lose her big brother again. I think you should go after her before the sun can go down on the anger that was stired up. I can work on fixing things here and wait for you to get back."

*Kaite just stairs down at Jason for a long moment. On hand on one side of him and the other hand on the other side. The grin on her lips never moving her eyes locked with Jason.

I don't know, just enjoy it I guess...unless you dont want to.

As if snaped back into reality by the big dog bumping her Katie relizes just how she is still and gives a slight roll to move off Jason and just lay down next to him her head on his shoulder and her arm draped over him, her hand on Troopers head.*

"We are one big happy family."

*Looking up from her desk Misty is saprised to see Scott awake but a small smile spreads across her lips as she pushes away from her desk and stands walking over to him.*

"I don't sleep to well at night anymore. So I spend my time here doing research."

*Taking a few things off the counter Misty checks Scott's vitals again and looking over his bumps and bruses now that he was awake.*

"Sorry if I woke you, I was trying to be quiet."

*Shifting again Misty moves to the counter to wash up her hands and clean up a few things she had used.*

"How are you feeling?"

No comments: