10/26/08

Bag of Chicken

*Standing Katie gives a smile to Jason.

Spending time together tonight sounds good to me.

Giving another smile Katie heads out to finish up her work for the day.*

*Taking Reese hand Angelica feeling a new and suddin sensation put trys to push it away.*

"If I admitted it or not I think I did too. Thank you Reese."

And so the time moves on, and the day continues to move. The time ticks away and for those who know the time is moving it seems to go slow and for the other time seems to fly.

*Peeking her head into Reese office Angelica shakes her head.*

"Are you wallowing again?"

*She cant help the small smile that spreads across the face as her eyes give a small twinkle.*

"I just wanted to let you know I am heading out for the night. Tonight is my night to go dancing. You should join me sometime. Its alot of fun. Have a good night."

*Turning Angelica heads out of the office and out of TJY for the night.*

*A bag of chicken in hand and a container that help biskits and corn in the other Katie makes her way up Jason's walk way. He hadnt asked for dinner but eating in tonight would be fun.

Knocking on the door Katie new Jason probley already new she was there but knocking was habbit.*

*The small bell on Mom and Pop's rings as Jess steps inside a smile on her face. Sitting down on the stool at the counter than so many other times she has used. Jess streches her neck to see into the kitchen catching Carson's eye and giving a small wave.*

No comments: