10/2/08

ask again

*Dalton raises an eyebrow to Reese and looks up at him shaking his head.*

"I wasn't trying to say Scott didnt show you guys anything I was just stating that I will show you all a few tricks so you can have the feeling of...."

*Figuring it was a lost cause Dalton just shakes his head and looks at the computer again. Not even bothing to notice that Reese had left and Wyatt enters till he speaks.

Looking up and at Wyatt's hand for a moment than reaches out to shake it. Giving a small nod.*

"Nice to meet you. It will just take time for everyone to get use to me. I'll be fine as well, just need to get use to where everything is."

*Studying Carson for a moment Herb's worry only increases for a moment being able to see through his lies. Walking over to the table where Carson was sitting Herb leans on the table. He didnt want Carson to think he didnt trust him but he did ask to be looked after.*

"Carson, I trust your not getting into trouble but your back in controll of your money but you still asked to be looked after and thats what I am doing. Lieing about where you were is not going to help you any. I am sure you have a good reason for being late but how is anyone going to trust you if you can't be honest about the simple things."

*Herb eyes his friend and gives a smile trying his best to let his trust show through.*

"So, I'll ask you again before we start the fall menu. How come you have been late the last few days?"

*Herb slides into the chair next to Carson and looks down at the paper he was working on trying to keep the atmaushepe comfortable as he could for his young friend.*

No comments: