9/7/08

Object

*Jamie gives a smile as she leans into Con and looks back at Rocky than Joel, and than to Con.*

"I guess it slipped my mind?"

*Sticking out her toung Jamie laughs and than squeazes Con.*

"I guess I just got excited to see everyone but now that you mentioned it...I'm getting married to this tank here. I guess we are even now for you both not talking to me in so long."

*Jamie smiles as the chatter continues.*

*Katie gives a nod as she listens to Jason but is still talking herself with Taylor. Once or twice she stops to remember what she was trying to say as Jason talked but for the most part Katie kept both separated. He does seem a little strange but nothing to worry about.

As Katie goes to say something alse she is blasted in the side of the head with the straw wrapper. Stopping dead Katie very slowly turns her head to look at Jason.*

"Do you remember what happend last time? I would hate for you to fashion pizza this time."

*Katie can't help the smile that plays on her lips and she turns back around. Glancing around the table her eyes fall on some nice flowers. Reaching out and taking on Katie breaks off the stem than turn back to Jason tucking the small flower behind his ear.*

"There you go, that one matches you eyes nicely."

*Katie breaks out in laugher as she watches Jason's face.*

*Misty laughs again as she looks at Kyle and smiles than looking back to Taylor.*

"I think its his humor mixed with his increadable nice side that helps me deal with it. Sometimes I wonder how he can deal with me? I act like his mother to much."

*Jess eyes lock with Axel's for a moment as a small smile spreads across her own face. A true smile that had not been seen in a while. As Axel looks away Jess quickly does the same turning her attachen back to Carson. Raising her voice just a bit so he can hear her.*

"Well if you don't mind keeping me company, I won't object."

No comments: