7/22/08

OJ

*Jason and Kyle's argument hit Katie like a bucket of ice snaping out her her tought and taking the focus off herself but to them. Not turning on the log she just sits and listens feeling Jason's tention, the anger and pain. She wished she could help Jason more but she new this was his fight and she could do nothing. Katie can feel herself cring inside as the fight continues only to come to an abrupt stop.

Scott's offer to go home was kind of a bit of releaf to Katie. She new she couldent get away from the tention, Jason's feeling but she felt like all eyes were on he with question. Katie stand and gives Scott a small nod speaking softly.*

"Yeah, I'll be fine. We can stop and get something on the way back. I'll be ok, just give me a sec."

*Katie gives Scott's hand a slight squeeze as she slowly breaks away and goes over to Jason. Bending down for a moment Katie is silent but than speaks knowing Jason is upset and irratated but she dosent want to leave without leting him know.*

"J, I'm gonna head back out now unless you want me to stay?! At least drink some OJ ok for me and dont be to upset ok?"

No comments: