7/26/08

Long gone

*Katie studys her food taking a bite of her sandwhich. A distress, a storm cloud looming for what was to come. Katie hated today she wishes that everything was normal. She wished her and Jason were normal but she new that wasent possable and she couldent keep it up.*

"Silly little Domino."

*Katie takes another small bite of her burger though she wasent hungry she tryed to eat alittle anyways. Looking up at Scott Katie twirls her ring on her finger. She hated what was to come next.*

"Scott, we need to talk..and...its not a good one."

*Katie looks out the window before looking back at Scott her own tears pooled behind her eyes though she kept them in. Slowly Katie still twirls the ring on her finger absitlymindly.*

"I love you, I love you alot. More than anything in this world and thats why I have to do what I am doing becuase its not fair to you, and it would hold you back. Its just not healthy."

*Slowly Katie slips the ring off her finger and slids it across the table to Scott.*

"I'm sorry but I cant marry you, and I cant be your girlfriend. As long as I have this connection with Jason I cant be with you because its not fair to you. Having me run to another man when he is hurt its just not fair and though you dont say it I can see the pain it caues you and I dont want that I love you to much. I'm sorry Scott. I would tell you I want to still be friends but I know it would be hard. So right now I wont say that. I just hope that maybe one day we can be. You mean so much and this hurts so much."

*A few tears finally escape Katie's eye as she searches Scott's face. She hated this she hated losing the one she loved the most.*

No comments: