7/10/08

Domino

*Katie smiles up at Scott. He always had a way of making her feel better how matter how down she was. She still felt upset with Jason and had him partuly blocked but she Scott had calmed her down enough that her emotions wernt haywire.*

"I think that sounds good. After work I'll hop on over. Scotty, thank you for being you. You always make me feel better."

*Kaite's eyes were dry of tears now and though red alittle, the sparkle was back in them.*

"Ya know to, just something to think about and I'll ask Laura if its ok. Maybe Domino would be more comfortable staying with me for a few weeks till you come to get her? I'd like the company not to mention I love the little girl."

*As Katie talks with Scott her emotions start to relax even more. Like a child peeking around a door to see if a fight was over, Katie prys open the little bit of emotions she had shut off from Jason. As if testing to see if his emotions had calmed. Like water sliping through the cracks Katie feel's Jason's sorrow and guilt for what he said. Giving a sigh on the inside Katie prys the rest of her mind open as if to say your forgiven. Leting her mind be totally open to Jason again.*

*Misty lets out a sigh and leans her head on Carson as they walk the image of Jason and Carson in that ring vived in her mind.*

"Yeah I know, I still can see both your faces in my mind."

*Misty gives a slight shake as a chill runs down her spine thinking about that night all over again.*

"..and no probley not, but whats done is done right. There will be time for make up for it later."

*As Carson pulls out his phone to talk Misty draws silent.*

*As Lockhearts phone rings she stops puting some stuff into a box and answers her phone. Hear Carson's voice she gives a smile.*

"Hi Carson. I'm doing well thank you. How are you?"

*As Lockheart talks she places more items in boxs.*

*As Nate finishs up at home he gives his sister a kiss on the head and promise to be back when he can. Thank thanking Janet for looking out for Maggie on late notice. Taking his bag and puting his gun in its holester Nate makes his way out of the house and throws his stuff slidding into the car.*

"Dear Lord, Please let this go the way you want it and keep everyone safe. Guild me to do whats right. Amen."

*Opening his eyes again Nate pulls out of the driveway and starts his long drive to Cali.*

No comments: