6/29/08

Fate Calling

*Katie remains quiet for a while feeling Jasons new emotion of compashen. Like a sponge when it get wet Katie soaks it in. She felt safe as her mind was coming back to reality and her tears once again slow.



Why did Jason and herself have to go through this. Was this a test of there friendship? Was this ment to draw them closer together as friends? Katie dident have the answers for herself. But siting there wraped in her friends arms and hearing his words she new she wasent alone, and everything was going to be ok.



Katie voice is still soft but it hold a hint of the strong tone siganling she was going to be ok.*



"Together.....there has to be a way to controll this thing, and with both our brains I know we can do it. Thank you J!"



*Misty cant help but laugh at Carson reason for geting shot. Giving a little shake of her hear she sassy little smile forms*



"How about you not get shot and come see me. Than I can get a kiss and torcher Rick again."



*Misty gives a playful wink. Finishing off her meal and grabing the left over Misty makes her way to the door with Carson. Dinner had been nice and the company even better.*



*Charlotte sits across from Bret finishing off her dinner. She was happy he still wanted to have dinner. The morning had been aventful and alittle stressful but being out now felt good.*



"..Ya know, things dident go well this morning but I cant say I regret the weekend because I dont. Weather i new your last name or not I had a great time, and I would change that for anythng. I know, I am glad I met you."



*A grin forms on Charlotts face as she looks back at Bret from across the table.*



"I guess you do. Better have the quarters ready. I hear fate calling."





No comments: