2/1/08

What to do

*Wes wraps his arms around Cindy just holding her and giving her the comfort she needs. Looking up at Mick, wes gives a nod.*

*Feeling Jason's hands on her shoulders she turns and stands. Being distraught and not even relizing what she is doing she throws her arms around Jason and rests her head on his shoulder. Finally Katie stops crying enough to talk.* " No J its not your fault. I have a mind of my own and I could of said no. We did this together. I new what would happen. If I had to choose to do it again I would. I really had a fun and exciting time. Being able to do something on my own with a friend. I just dident relize my aunts words would hurt so much is all.*

*Angel looks to Luke and softly whispers.* "I'm going to head to bed I think."

*Wendy looks to Clint her eyes going from wide to rolled as she turns back to the computer.*

*Rosetta sobs.* " I just was so scaired, and...I dont know what to do."

No comments: