2/27/08

sleep

"Yep I should of just let you die right?" *Katie shakes her head* "Ya I dont think so J. You can fool everyone alse with your masks but me. I'm not as stupid as I look. Now finish eating this." *Katie hands the rest of the candybar to Jason. Even though Katie cant see Jason's eyes she can see his emotions. His pain, everything he has worked at with Adam was being tossed out the door. Katie wondered if Jason new he was harming himself more than anyone alse could. Standing in a squating postion Katie trys to help Jason up onto the bed.* " Jason you need yous strength. Get some sleep. I know you dont want to cuz of the nightmaires, but I also know you sleep better when I am here." *Katie slides down next to the bed and leans aganst it.* "So her I am. Dont bother arguing with me. It wont do any good so you might as well just do it."

No comments: