1/23/08

Words

*Annie thinks for a moment.* "Depending on where I go sometimes its by myself and some times there is more than one. I like doing it...and I get to travil so its cool. Ya get to meet some intresting people too."

*Katie nods to Con.* "Ya I'm ok." *Katie waits to lower her gun till she knows Austin has the guy good. After the police come and take him away Katie falls back into the chair.* "You have to stay stong Jason for all of us. What did they do to you. Why?" *Katie lets out a long sigh and looks up at Austin. Worry, sadness corses her face.* " He's gonna be ok." *She looks back as Jason.* " He has to be." *Katie dident know how to feel at the moment. All her emotions were bundled into why. Why...why was this happening."

*Rosetta finally sees the room they need. Softly she knows on the door.*

No comments: