1/23/08

Stranger

*Annie pushes the papers closer to Sparky.* " This is the materal I use to teach. Than this stuff here is just info on the next 2 places I could be going. Since I dont know I guess I should just read up on both."

*Wes offers his arms to Cindy, and just holds her leting her cry. Not sure that anything he says can make matters better.*

*Rosetta just looks at Mick.* "Oh no." *Rosetta goes silent as she likes about her niece and how she must be taking it.*

*Damien shakes his head.* " I dont know him very well but he seemed like a good kid. Thats to bad."

*As Katie sits with Jason she feels a strange presance. Someone is coming in the room slowly almost like they are sneeking. She knows it couldent be Con, or Austin. Katies heart starts to race as the figure draws closer. Slowly Katie reachs her hand into her inside jacket. Katie plays out in her mind what could happen. She isent at the right angel to shoot anyone at the moment. Let alone know if its friend or fo. Katie stands and turns around holding her gun in front of her.* "Who are you? and what do you want?"

No comments: