10/1/09

The Shadow

Looking at Gunner with sympathy and understanding for his own free time Hope gives a small nod and a pat to his hand.

"I'll keep your stuff on the roof waiting for when you return and I promise Reese wont get to it."

Standing Hope makes her way to the door before turning to Gunner again giving a small smile.

"Remember your not alone, and if you need anything, even just a friend to sit with you I am only a phone call away and I will never turn my back on you. See you soon Gunner."

With that Hope turns and leaves the door giving a small sigh and a nod to Con. She didnt know if he wanted to say goodbye as well.

Returning the quick kiss to Kyle Alice slides over in the seat to let Kyle in. His warmth entering the jeep with him and filling her with such an energy it was a nice feeling after the last few days.

Taking a bit of her doughnut and a sip of her pop Alice just listens to Kyle as the smile on her face grows even more hearing what the plans for today were.

"I think checking it our first is a good idea. At least than you can say you tryed."

Taking Kyle's free hand in her own Alice gives it a gentil squeeze.

"I'll be with you every step of the way. The shadow follows on. Thank you."

No comments: