10/5/09

ready

Eli nods at Amanda seeming unhindered by anything she says, even him needing to stay there. "I'll do anything I have to," he assures. 'I don't care what it is."

Accepting the paperwork, he leans on the counter of the nurses station ans starts to fill it out the best he can, sometimes having to stop and think.

JT stays nearby to observe and help if need be. Off to the side, he leans closer to Amanda once, speaking quietly. "I hope this works. Eli is a whole lot more willing than I thought he would be."

It takes a little while but Eli finally finishes with the papers and hands them back to Amanda. "Alright, Doc, here you go. I think I caught everything except where I have to sign over my firstborn." He gives her a wry grin. "Lets get the tests over with - I don't like the needle part."


Jade bites her lip, still grinning, "Yeah... I'll make sure they leave you something."

Turning, she heads from the barn to take care of the horse.


Reese groans as he hangs up his phone. Sighing, he picks it up again then decides to get up instead. He needed a walk anyway.

Heading out across the main floor, he finds Hope at her temporary desk. "Just got a call from Jack Timble before he headed back to work. Apparently Gunner had paid him a second visit the other day after there was a restraining order. At this rate, he's gonna lose his job for good whether I want that or not." He shakes his head. "You going to see him today?"

No comments: