10/28/09

Home

About to make a comment about Mick's age but getting cut off Rosetta closes her mouth again as her eyes twinkle with humor of what she was thinking. Though it had been some time now since they have been married, and even longer that they had known one another Rosetta never tired of picking on Mick when she could. It was what helped her feel young still.

"Me say something smart to you? I would NEVER do that now would I?"

Giving a nod and a smile to Mick Rosetta was so proud of him with how far he had come. She new he was trying as hard as he was doing a great job.

"If I see Jade, I will see if she talks to me. Just keep an eye on her Mick when she is ready she will come to you."

Giving a wave as Jason drove away Katie couldnt help but feel a little sad even tough he was still so close to her.

I can talk to you anytime I was and I still feel like crying as I see you drive away. I cant wait to be home again and smother you with kiss J.

Turning as the car is out of sigh Katie felt so worm on the inside its felt good to know she was loved. Looking to the dinning hall and seeing the curtin move she smiles again, to be loved by more than one person no matter how the past seemed twisted. Now she new the truth that maybe deep down she new all along.

Heading that way Katie moved excited to see some alone time with the man she would now call dad, the man that she was always close with and now would become closer. It was a feeling Katie couldnt describe but it was there, and it just felt right.

Smiling back at Bret Charlotte's eyes twinkled and danced with his own happy to have her husband back with her. The house had been so quiet, and it felt so lonly even though she hadn't been there much.

"Maybe if a few days you can chanse me and I will let you catch me."

Giving a grin and opening the door Charlotte steps into the house helping Bret in after her. She new he had to be sore and watched to do all she could to help. She even had the meal for tonight planned out.

After setting the keys down on the table Charlotte followed Bret to the couch and sank down next to him leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I am so happy your home Bret. I missed you so much."

No comments: