9/21/09

Mess of things

Hearing Axel's voice Ryan looks up and than down again shielding her bloodshot eyes. Taking her hand and swipping away the tears Ryan looks up again and trys to give a smile before it slowly fades.

What was the use Axel had seen her eyes already and new something was wrong. She might as well just tell him before someone else did and made it bigger than the starting.

"Yes, No...I dont know."

Ryan is quiet for a moment as she collected her own thoughts before shaking her head and pulling the rag from her pocket and just playing with it in her hands for a moment.

"Oh Axel, I've mad a mess of things and it was my own fault. I really did fall for him ya know, I cared, and I enjoyed being with him and now...now he dosnt believe any of it. Not that I dont blame him. I had something good in my life for one and I messed it all up by not telling him the truth before he found out himself. Maybe if I had he would of believed me when I told him I really did fall for him."

Sitting having lunch with Scott Hope enjoyed the time, and the friendly, loving conversation she sheared with him. After the frustrating day she had, it was nice to just kick back and enjoy some company.

"I feel so bad for Katie. Its always hard losing someone and they just seem to be dropping like flys around her."

Hope takes a sip of her drink but gives a jump as Scott stands. She didnt even have time to ask what was going on before he was almost out the door. Throwing down some money and grabbing her bag Hope trys to follow after him.

"Whoa, Whoa no stealing my car. I didnt give you a key so you could steal it, only barrow it sometimes."

Getting into the driverside Hope waits for Scott to climb in before she takes off heading back to TJY. Letting the silence linger for a long moment before she finally glances at Scott.

"So...whats going on? Whats going on in this intelligent mind of yours?"

No comments: