8/16/09

Want me

"Ah, so your bother has been busy making an honest woman of Misty huh? Or is it the other way around?"

Dalton gives a laugh as he continues to make the bend with Dani on the trail. Then time spent with her was nice even we they didn't talk at all.

As the trail started to end Dalton's heart sinks a little. He was having a nice time and there time was coming to a close. He new Dani had to work soon and time had just passed to fast.

"I had a really nice time Dani. Next time you get to pick what we do...that is if I didn't scare you to much."

Sitting down on the bed with Bret Charlotte gives another sweet smile. She wanted to make Bret as comfortable as she possably could and once again her news for him would be put off for now till he was more stable.

"Landon doing ok. He's been in to see you a few times and I think he is still around here some where. Want me to get him for you?"

No comments: