8/11/09

One question

Leaning into Jason Katie can feel his comfort that seemed to whipe away the worry. Now words needed to be said between these for two. There comfort would soak into each other and chase away the tears.

"I though I was dead too untill I woke up in a cold Agency cell with five bullet hole wounds dug out and sewn up."

Taping his right knee Phinox signals one of the bullets had hit his kneecap causing damage and the reason for his limp.

"Why they kept me alive I dont know. Maybe because I had information about you, all of you or because I had information about them."

Walking past Reese Phinox cant help the small grin that spread on his face in seeing Reese reaction. Getting to one of the chairs Phinox eases himself down in it.

"For a little under a month that cell was my home. Everyday I was told my family was gone and I know they were telling the truth. They are the Agency when one of there own betrays them they make them suffer. I had nothing left."

Drawing in a wavering breath it was easy to see that talking about his family was a hard time for Phinox to do, but regaining his composure quickly he continues.

"Slowly on the inside I was dieing but to fully die by the hand of the Agency would have been a disgrace. So I formed a plan and escaped. I stole a motorcycle from them and than made my way here to face my fate. To have the Elite judge me would have been better than the Agency."

Shifting just a little Phinox trys to make himself comfortable in the uncomfortable situation.

"But before you decied my fate could you honer me with on request? A question really?"

Most people would think someone facing much like Phinox would beg for there life or ask for someone to reconsider bit Phinox did neather. His question was simple and very selfless.

"That girl we went in for you guys got her out ok? She is alright?"

Looking up from her work Jamie squints her eyes just a little bit. A grin crossing her face as her eyes scan the badge."

"Ohh...well look at you!"

Standing Jamie wraps her arms around Con's neck. She only hoped this would lighten Con's mood again and be good for him. She new this was his passion and though he wasnt doing the same as before it was still close to the same.

Following Ryder into the back Thirteen sticks close. Things had gotten a little to busy before and had put her on edge.

Staring to go over to the table Thirteen cant help but let out a giggle as she trys to watch Ryder move around the kitchen not really knowing where anything was. For once it was strange but funny to see him panicing a little.

Standing Thirteen goes over and stands next to him looking out into the dinningroom. It was getting super busy. Maybe she couldnt do much but at least maybe it was something.

"Can I help you make a mess? I cant do any worse than you right?"

Thirteen gives a smile as her eyes twinkle.

Entering the room Charlotte slowly goes over to the bed and looks down at Bret. A few tears roll down her cheek as she looks at her husbands still form in the bed. Hooked up to all the masheans and seeing all the cuts and bruses on him he looked so differnt.

Grabbing a chair Charlotte moves it to the side of the bed and sits down slipping her hand into Bret's.

"Oh Bret, please be ok. I dont know what I would do with out you in my life. Specially now before you even get to know your going to be a dad."

Leaning her head down Charlotte rests her head on Brets hand just letting the silence rule as so many things ran through her own mind.

No comments: