8/8/09

Could you

Bringing her lips to the lemonade straw Sapphire figured Gage probley never had anything like this to drink and was confirmed by the look on his face. Taking her own sip Sapphire's eyes squint as the lemonade hits her own tastes. Finally as the sour pass, Sapphire smiles at Gage. Seeing his own small smile, and the glisson in his eyes please her to know there was a tiny bit of happiness she put there.

"I am happy you like it. Once you get past the lip puckering sour tast its not bad. I think this is one of my fav drinks on a nice hot day."

Nodding twords the path again Sapphire walks with Gage as they both sip there drinks. The silence ruled for the moment but she didnt mind. It looked like Gage was taking everything in and that was a good thing to get him use to the normal world.

Katie finally opens her eyes and looks at Jason. Her own searching his looking deep into them, searching for the comfort she needed.

He came to my house after Ryder and Thirteen left. I dont know where he has been. I new he was sick as soon as I saw him and I brought him here as soon as I could.

Taking a few steps closer Katie leans into Jason feeling his warmth. She wished she could do more for her uncle be she didnt know what. She still had to call her Aunt, but how could she break the new to her. It was always just one thing after another with there family.

" Can you call my Aunt or Mick for me? I am to upset. My place is here so when they are done with Jeff I can be close."

No comments: