7/11/09

Path

Just looking at Ryder as he talks a small glint of hope is shone in Thirteen's eyes. It was small but it was there non the less.

Giving a small nod Thirteen new it would convay to Ryder she would agree woth what he said and would try her best to believe. Only time would really tell the truth.

"Ok, I will show you. Will they let Trooper back in here with me?"

As if knowing the answer sadness shown in he eyes for her friend as she stood and walked to the door.

"Trooper and I hurd something. I'm not sure what it shoulded like, maybe like cloth but it wasnt heavy sounding."

Opening the door she looks out trying her best not to be scaired. It was busyer out there now than it was last night.

Looking back over her shoulder she makes sure Ryder was right behind her.

"Trooper sniffed and took off down the hall this way so I followed him. I wasnt to...I wanted to be brave and get out of the room so if we took a walk today I might be ok."

Walking down the hall Thirteen keeps her head down not looking at anyone but continuing down the hall before getting to the steps. Remembering last night how it had been so dark and she was scaired, it didnt look so bad now.

"I was scaired to go down here it was really dark but Trooper moved on and so did I."

Going slowly down the steps Thirteen stops at the cell door.

"Trooper saw something and jumped up in the window to look and I moved closer. Alec scaired be when I saw his face appear in the window."

Going to the door she looks in like she had last night.

"We talked a little, asked my name and I asked his he told me..."

Thirteen is silent for a second before continuing to talk.

"...He told me Carson was his brother and I said I hurd a noise so it must of been him. Trooper growled because I dont think he liked Alec. I hurd a clang and got scaired so I hurryed fast back to the room and shut the door till this morning."

Looking down at her hands for a long moment Thirteen is silent. She wanted to ask a question but was scaired. Would Ryder get mad? Figuring she was in enough trouble she wanted to ask anyways.

"Why was Alec locked in this cell? What...what did he do wrong?"

No comments: