7/3/09

Friends

Feeling her friends arms around her Thirteen sinks into him feeling the safty of his braud fram around her and his arms keeping anyone at bay. Staying sheltered in Ryder's arms Thirteen follows him contently and calm though her wrists now hurt.

Entering the next room Thirteen looks around keeping as alert as she can. Sitting down quietly she now there was nothing to fear now. Giving a nod to the question of helping her with the cuts Thirteen just watches him.

Sitting quiet finally in a small soft voice she talks. "I was scaired and he kept asking questions and I didnt know the answers."

Thirteen looks down at her wrists and than back to Ryder."I just wanted to go back to the room where it was safe. But he wouldnt left me. When he grabbed me I got even more scaired because thats what they did to me at home. I was always traded off and I never new what would happen to me next. I ...was just scared."

The tears started to pool in Thirteens eyes again remembering everything and how made that man was saying he had her friends. "He also said he had two of my friends. I was scaired he was going to hurt you and the dog. I am sorry I got you into trouble.

No comments: