6/30/09

I know

Pulling back from Ryder a little bit Thirteen just sits there and looks at him for a long moment. Her eyes held so much confustion and that she was weaghing her options in her head.

"My dad he...did alot of missions with the Agency. Really he was a brilliant man but the things he did just didnt seem right. He..."

Hearing a loud bump from somewhere outside the room Thirteen gives a jump as a wave a fear ran through her eyes.

"I..cant talk about him or they will kill me. I've seen it, I know how they do it. I cant talk about it."

Misty gives a small smile and gives a tiny nod to Carson.

"Yeah, lets go the little coffee shop down the road. Get you some coffee, and they have some good hang over food."

Helping Carson up Misty keeps her arm around Carson. Just letting him know she was there.

"Hope, there are some flowers here for you."

"Really? Ok I will be right out."

Opening her office door Hope exits taking the small package with a smile. Opening it up she see the seventeen flowers and her smile grows.

"Miss Garrison there is no note. How do you know who they are from?"

"I dont need a note, I know already."

Turning Hope goes back into her office with a smile holding the flowers and putting her face into them to give a smell.

No comments: