6/19/09

Get her out...

Not even hearing the door on the car open Alice was so lost in her own thought and wondering. She still didnt understand how things had went so wrong with Kyle and even though she new she couldnt changed she wished she had told him sooner.

As She feels someones hand on her shoulder and through her hair Alice gives a jump and looks up her eyes wide for a moment untill she see Hunter. She hadnt hurd him and she had been so long in thought.

"Hunter, I didnt hear you come in. Ya..ya I am ok."

Alice couldnt help how her heart was racing and her new her breathing was differnt as well. A suddon wave of nerves washed over her.

Trying to compose herself she gives a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm ok and thank you for the offer...but I think a little alone time will good for me. Thank you though. Maybe after our next stop ok?"

Phinox dosent like the felling that falls over him but really knows there is no other option. If was now or never to get Katie out and save her life.

"I dont like the idea of a team going in first but I dont see much more of an option."

Thinking for a moment Phinox is quiet and he gathers his thoughts.

"I can hold Rod off while we get our first team in. After that Jay and Derek's ropes wont be tied tight. We all know they would give us Katie no matter what. So this would be the best way, Gate Katie out, Get yourself out, I will hold them off. Right now thats the best we can do."

Phinox looks to Scott.

"I know you can do this for your friend...."

Than he looks to the others.

"A second team would be good and I want Jason there, for Katie's sake."

No comments: