5/29/09

One Am

Sitting at the table Alice laughter rings as a comment is tossed around and she makes another one that added to it. This group was always fun, it was nice to be around them they took her mind off other things and Kyle...he was a blast.

Seeing Hunter come back into the room Alice gives a smile as she holds up her cards.

"So...how do we play this game and I wanna be on Hunter's team. Its on now Kyle...its on now."

Though she felt a little silly for not knowing how to play a game that was pretty comman Alice hide the embarrassment well.

Sapphire smiles at her brother and gives his a hand a gentil squeeze as he falls into sleep. She didnt want to leave him, but she did have more work to day.

Gentily laying his hand down next to him she stans and makes her way for the room right as Hope is entering again. Giving a small smile she tells her Scott's message.

"Scott said you didnt have to stay."

Hope gives a small nod.

"Its ok, I want to."

Turning Sapphire continues to leave the infermary. She was kind of happy Hope said she would stay. Knowing her brother had a friend who stay by his side, and keep watch when she couldent put her mind at ease.

Taking both saringes Phinox gives a nod. He know people didnt trust him right now, but he was happy they were at least going with what he said. Getting Katie out was what was important right now, what happend after that he would deal with when the time came and new it was justice.

"Thank you Rick. As soon as I get Gage back here I will bring him to the intaragation room and than come to get you. He might need medical attachen I dont know."

Turning and heading out of the infermary Phinox stops for a moment and turns to see Scott sleeping. Letting out a sigh her felt sorry for the poor boy. But remembering he was on limited time Phinox continues along on his way and heads for Reese office.

Knocking on the door Phinox enters and steps into the room. Looking at Reese he gives a nod.

"Its time, I probley wont have any time to call you and let you know whats going on inbetween but if all goes well you should see me on the camra once Rod leaves. I am going to reasure Katie help is on the way. If I can give her any hope at all that should help."

Phinox lets out a sigh. Though he got a little sleep from the stress he felt like it had been ages since he really had slept at all.

"I have seditives for Gage, and my memorie is clear. I should have no problems at all. With any luck I should be back by one am."

No comments: