5/2/09

Breathing

Looking to Jason once again Phinox just shakes his head. Maybe his words didnt help any, and maybe shutting up would be good. If it had been any other day and any other situation Phinox would of retaileated back but this was all about Jason's girlfriend, someone he loved that was taken away and for a moment Phinox felt his own sting as a feeling of loss came over him but quickly slipped away again as he regained controlle of his own emotions not letting them show.

"Keep driving or we wont get anywhere just sitting here. I'll stay quit for the rest of the ride there."

Looking forward again Phinox blinks just a little and than turns to looks at Trooper once more and than to Jason.

"I know this is your protecter and all but do you mind getting him to stop breathing down my neck?"

Troopers presince made Phinox fell uncomfortable and being so close to the angry dog was nerve racking.

Walking across the TJY floor Nate stops at the cubicle he was told to find Ryder. Looking in on him Nate couldnt help but feel bad that he kept being pushed aside. Not only did he probley feel out of place but now he really probley felt like he didnt belong.

"Hey Ryder, I was wondering if I could get your help?! I am going to look through some of the Agency files Katie has and see if I cant find anything that could help us. I dont know if we will or not but I could cover more ground if I had someone to help me."

Nate trys to give the best smile he could considering the situation. Though his morning had been good, now Nate could feel the weaght and presure of he task once again heavy on his shoulders.

No comments: