3/24/09

Not you

Feeling Jason's emotions Katie now knows where this si all coming from and some how he had found out about Ryder. How she was not sure and that really didnt matter, now was trying to pick everything back up once again.

Seeing and feeling Jason had no anger twords her helped though her own pain inside hurt, and know Jason was hurting made it worse.

Keeping her eyes on Jason Katie slides off the desk and comes closer to Jason as he sits. Her emotions inside about this whole thing now that she stoped and though about it the emotions come forth more.

No Jason, you didnt do anything wrong, you did nothing wrong at all.

Katie gives a small smile. In all reality Jason didnt do anything wrong not one bit. Who knows what it was, maybe a mixture of everything, maybe her own stupidity.

"Everything is so crazy you know, and every body has been workinng so hard. I think...we just need to slow down a little you know. We arnt kids anymore, but we are still young and we work like we are in our 40's already. I...I dont know what I am say I guess J. But you didnt do anything wong that much is for certin."

Leaning in Katie gives a soft to Jason's lips before pulling away just a ltitle again.

I love you!!

Sitting up on the bed Angel looks to Rick with a smile. Over the last day she had regained most of her strangth and was eager to soon get home.

"I am feeling great to be honest. Though the slight headache I am doing ok."

Looking over to Luke Angel gives him a smile. She felt almost like a new person and gotten the best rest in her life.

No comments: