1/17/09

Happy

Angelica cant help the feeling that serge's though she vains. It was a feeling long forgot but now once again made known that no matter what it always lived on. For once, in a very long time Angelica was ready. Ready to let another person in again.

"On day at a time, that works for me. I'm a bit rusty though so once and a while you might need to remind me."

Smiling back at Reese Angelica's face lights up a soft glow in the moonlit night. She hadnt smiled, or laughed and after she meet Reese things seemed to change.

"Thank you Mike for coming tonight. Thank you for more than you even know."

"huh?"

Marge looks up at David for a long moment almost as if mesmarised in his presince. But before it can even be noticed she looks up down at the table. Mumbaling as if she almost lost her voice.

"I know how you feel."

Continuing to look down her her glass Marge lets out a long sigh. She had been working for David and Angelica for a long time now and she had always had a thing for David. But she new where she stood, and what part of the totam poll she was on. She could never compete with Angelica's looks, and she would never had the money to back it up eather. All she had, was what she had.

"You can sit here if you want."

Watching the movie and eating the pizza with Carson was nice and Misty enjoyed it. Though She could feel the tention in the room she wasnt to sure what to do about it. So the silence lingers as the movie plays on.

As Carson asks his questions Misty is silent for a moment as she still watch the movie. Finally taking the remote Misty pauses the movie. Turning twords Carson Misty just looks at him for a moment.

What was she to say? How should she say it? Letting out a small sigh Misty finally replys.

"I am happy Carson. I've always been happy when I am around you and you havnt done anything wrong its just you've changed alot and I guess I kind of miss the old Carson at times. I just have to get use to the new you I guess is all. I just miss the spunk I guess."

Misty searches Carson's eyes for a moment. She wasnt sure how Carson would react or what would happen. She didnt want to lose Carson again but she did want to let him know how she felt.

No comments: