12/17/08

Friends

Jess shoots her head up giving a small jump as Axel was being called. The sharp voice startled her just a little causing her to move closer to Axel out of habbet feeling for a moment a bit valnarable. But seeinf Axel turn to him and now hearing the calm voice Jess relaxes just a little knowing everything was ok.

Shaking her head and giving a laugh as the rock music plays Jess leans a little closer to Axel.

"You know it usaly depends the kind of mood I am in, and I like rock just as much as the next person but I'd rather have some classic playing more than anything."

Strating and walks twords the front Jess stops for a moment as Axel's invatation or non invatation. The courners of her mouth curling.

"Well I was going to head to get something to eat myself and for a moment I was scaired I was gonna have to eat alone but since your heading to the same place as me I might as well follow if you dont mind."

Jess stuffs her keys in her pocket and turns to look at Axel.

Thinking for a moment Hope taps her pencil absentmindedly on her desk as she talked to Rick.

"Well without seeing Scott first to see his condition I really dont know how accurit my addvice would be but from what you told me on the phone my best guess would be to keep him comfortable and calm. If he admisphere is comfortable than he just might get a better night sleep."

Standing Hope walks over to her filing cabnet pulling out another folder for her next pashent who would be there soon.

"Other than that Mr. Johnston there really isnt anything you can do till I see Scott."

Sitting at his desk and hearing someone enter the office Dalton feels a bit irratated for a moment that someone entered without knocking. Looking up from his desk Dalton is about to say something when he see just who entered the office. Seeing Scott Dalton's face softens and a new attitude is formed and a small smile makes its way across the big mans face.

"Hey there Scott. I was going to stop by and see how you were in a bit but, I guess you found me first."

As Scott asks about his own name being on the door again Dalton cant help the flutter that formed in telling the new to Scott that he could stay though keeping his cool and not letting it show through.

"Well, I was able to work it out so you could stayand we could have two tech guys. I know alot, but there is so much more I could learn and I'd want the best to teach me. Its not much but I was happy to do it because this place loves you, and I dont want them to lose you."

Finally a brauder smile forms, one not offten seen on the face of this giant. But something about Scott changed him, something about him made Dalton feel good and it felt even better to know he had helped someone.

"Congradulations Scott you made it to friend status."

Dalton holds out his hand to Scott offering a handshake.

Poking her head into the house Angle scans the room for Luke. Finally her eyes rest on him and a smile cross her face. Entering all the way she walks over to the couch and sits down next to him bringing a hand to his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. So much went through her mind it was hard to figure out one thing alone.

"Whats happening to the everything Luke. We once wanted peace for our kids and that never came. Now...now Wendy has to grow up fasted than planed, and she has bene thrown into a world she cant even understand yet. I know I didnt but I feel like I failed somewhere."

A small sniffle comes as a tiny tear rolls down Angel's cheek. Everything piled up, she was strong but now the bucket was starting to overflow once again. She was happy and over joyed in like but not the stress was in piles.

"And than there is Austin. I don't understand whats gotten into him. He seems ok when he went back to Nevada. I even talked to him before he left and now, this person that is firing people and being a tyrint its just...not him."

Angel keeps her face burryed into Luck's shoulder. Everything was so confusing, and sometimes so hard to bear. But being close to her husband she found the comfort and love she need. Anytime, anyplace.

No comments: