8/22/08

Keep talking

*As Kyle looks into Misty's eyes she cant help but search back. How she was feeling, she wasent to sure. The kiss felt good, and it felt like it ment more to her, but was it really? Or was it just fun to Kyle?

Searching his eyes more Misty can see the look, the look that said behind those eyes there was more, but it wasent going to be set free.

Misty's own feeling bubbled inside of her. Kyle, the last person she exspected, what turn out as a fun time to distract her mind had to her turned into something more. It was unexspected, but it was nice. Misty really enjoyed how Kyle made her feel, and she liked that maybe there would be more attached to it. Just something about him, had broken down those walls and let someone in again.

As Kyle pulls her next to him Misty lays a hand on his chest and her head aganst his shoulder. Her eyes searching behond the water, watching the birds fly and taking in the sounds around her silence being her best friend for a moment.

As the moments pass Misty finally lets out a content sigh and smiles the words coming from her lips soft.*

"This place, you, are amazing Kyle. Unexspectingly you came in as a friend and you made my heart sore in such a short time. You've opened my eyes, whiped away my pain."

*Misty is quiet for a moment, leting her thoughs collect as her words shake a little. She's never exspessed her feels this in depth before. Not even with Carson, it was always hi, kiss snuggle, bye. Having to voice how she felt was differnt, but she dident mind. Only hoping she was using he right words, and it was coming across ok.*

"...You've showed me something differnt Kyle, you have helped open my eyes to a feeling that was differnt from any other, and I like the feeling. I like it alot."

*Misty is silent again and she smiles and looks up at Kyle. Leaning over Misty leans up and plants a small kiss on Kyle's lips before withdrawing once again and leaning her head again on Kyle's shoulder.*

"I respect you alot Kyle, the way your free, how you still know how to have fun yet be grown up at the same time. You're an amazing person Kyle Mitts, and I am happy to have spent this time with you."

*As Misty's mouth moves she almost feels like she has not controll over what she is saying. Never had she exspressed herself like this to anyone, let alone have someone who sat long enough to listen without rolling there eyes.*

"I've come to learn I like you alot Kyle. More than I had intended myself after being hurt. But it happend, and I cant help how I feel. But that being said I dont know how you feel. And if you dont feel the same as I do please dont feel bad about it. Just tell me up front, and that will be ok. Than I will hold these presuse memories close to my heart like the shell you gave me.

But if you do feel the same, dont hide. Like the shell life if delacit, and its to short to hide behind our fears."

No comments: