7/31/08

Remember

*Herb cant help the small grin the plays on his lips but he trys his best to hide it before Carson can see.*

"Yeah I will let Misty know for you. As for the new life, your doing a pretty good job so far. Just at the moment your still paying for you past. Stay on the right road Carson and soon people will forget the old Carson Banks and see the new one. I've already got a glimpse of the new Carson. God works in mysteries ways."

*Herb turns to start to walk away but than stop turning his head slightly to talk over his shoulder.*

"Once you get out of here I expect you at work bright and early to make up for lost time yesterday and tomorrow. Leave me to deciding who works at my restaurant and who doesn't ok."

*Katie cant help a little laugh that escapes her lips.*

"Kyle will never change I think, but that is a good thing. He wouldn't be the same any other way. Some people just are not ment to change I think while other are."

*Katie smiles at her looks into Jason's eyes. Than her excitment grows as she hears about Mike and Jen.*

"Oh wow Mike and Jen. I am so happy for them. Your guys songs on the raido is amazing as well. Thats so cool."

*Katie leans her head back for a moment as she fishes thorough the fog. As if a tiny bit of fog lifts a tone enters Katie's mind as a soft hum comes from her lips and form words.*

"Now I’m broken, See the trouble I’m in.
I got down far, Alone I can’t win.
Bein’ here’s tough, And I know that you’re hurtin’,
Didn’t mean no harm, I love you for certain.

Baby don’t leave me,

Don’t leave my side.
I need you here,
Till the day that I die.

Life ain’t pretty,
And that much I know.
But please…
Stay by my side..."

*As if a lightbulb goes off in Katie's mind her eyes opens and she sits up. Closing them once again she trys to fish through the fog more. A memorie, that song...it was there peeking through the fog but she couldent seem to grasp the rest.*

"That song, you sang it..but I dont remember when I hurd you sing it...I...."

*Katie continues to search, for the becon, for the light. Pushing the fog away only to find more. Her head started to hurt as she clenched her eyes closed tighter to try and remember. But all she came up was with nothing. A few tears roll from her eye.*

"...I...cant remember anything alse...my head it hurts to much."

*Katie keeps her eyes closed for a long moment till she opens them and looks to Jason. A small smile plays on her lips.*

"Thank you for being here with me again."

*Katie runs her thumb over his hand.*

"Your to good to me. I'm so lucky."

No comments: