4/14/08

basement

*Katie smiles at Reese the best she can.*

"I just got off the phone with Lockheart and told her what was going on. She said she will meet with us in a half hour than we can go see Jason. She said she thinks it will do him good to see us."

*Katie's eyes show sadness even though she trys to hide it. It hasent been long but she missed Jason already. Just knowing he wasent tere.*

*Misty jumps alittle as Carson's arms comes around her snaping her our of her deep thoughts. Relizing its Carson Misty relaxes a bit. Turning and looking into Carson's eyes, Misty starts to get lost like so many times before. This time her own self showing a bit of anger.*

"I wont stop defending you Carson. I care to much to stop and it burns me up they way thy treat you. And I dont care what I am risking being with you Carson. I dont have much to lose anyways. I'm already involved with you I cant and WONT back out now. I like the way you make me feel when I look in your eyes, I like that way you do things to me I cant even explain when you touch my skin. You send chills through me, you make me feel happy. I dont care what those fools up there say. They are my feelings and I will do with them what I like."

*Katie lets out a sigh taking a deep breath. Misty brings on of her hands to Carson's face, the thumb running over his cheek as her hand and fingers move to the back of his neck.*

" Your a good guy to me, Lastnight with the sunset, today when we were down here shooting. That good guy is there Carson I have seen it, I have felt it. Dont run away from it. I'm in this with you for the long hall through the bad guy and though the good guy moments. I like taking the back with the good."

*Misty smerks.*

"And boy do you know how to be bad but good at the same time."

No comments: