2/8/08

What should

*As Katie plays with her phone her eyes scan the room. So many picstures. Con and Laura looked happy in every single one. It was strange no to see any sign of parents in any of the. Katie shrugs maybe she would ask Laura about it in the morning. Changing into her PJ's Katie climbs into bed. It was going to be a long day tomarrow and Katie wanted to be rested for it. Tossing and turning Katie trys to push all thoughts out of her mind, finally falling asleep.*


~*~Girl's night out.~*~

*As the night goes on the ladys all laugh,joke, and have a great time. For a moment forgeting about all that was said earlyer. As time goes by Rosetta finally stands.* "Well ladys as much as I dont want this to end, I am geting to old to stay up late and my eyes are slowly closing. I think its time I head back to the ranch. I had a wonderful time."

~*~ Back at the Ranch~*~

*Wes stands and comes closer studing BJ.*"I never new." *Reading the letter his eyes grow wide.* " I dont understand what any of this means. How did we not find information on another sister?"

*Angel looks over BJ circling Mick.* "Well from looking at him here he looks to be ok. I dont want to force him to let me right now. It seems like he has had a long jouurny and very fragil. I can look at him more tomarrow." *Angel steps out onto the porch and drags BJ's bags into the mess hall.*

*BJ lifts his head slightly. Running his eyes and yawning he says.* "Dose are my toys and cloths.." *BJ replaces his head onto Mick's shoulder. and drifting off to sleep.*

*Angel gives a small smile at BJ and Mick.* "I wonder if we could find anything in the files or online." *Angel looks from Austin, Jason and Con.* " Do you guys have any idea at all about this? Whoever's boy this is they have to be pritty worryed about him. He's a cute kid. We could alwyas put him in the spair bedroom. I wouldent want to leave him in a bunk alone. He is to small."

No comments: