2/14/08

Fight

*Rosetta looks at Jeff, her eyes grow small tears.* " Even if it was cuz we were split up, I dont want to go down the road again. Not now. I wont be for that plan."


*Wes stands again pacing.* "Cant we get TJY involved more? Find out where this DR is or Agency is located and storm in guns blazing and...." *Wes slumps back down in his chair scanning the room.* "Ya I know, not likely."

*Angel sighs.* "We have been through to much to give up again." *She shakes her head* " Its not fair to iceolate outself from the people we love. I say we start fighting back. If Sam was at the McClain's she would of had to give them a home address right? I wonder if we called if Allen would give it to us. I know it could be a bogus one, but it might not of been. We might be able to go and check it out get some clues or something."


~*~At TJY~*~

*As Katie makes her way to the desk she starts to work on the papers Reese has layed out for her. Hours pass and finally the pile is almost empty. Looking down at her watch Katie sees its almost noon. Trying to decied if she wants to call Con now or wait till after lunch Katie picks up the phone and dials Con's number.*

No comments: