10/30/09

Wild Flowers

Setting the shake down on the dressed and the sub as well Bree gives a little chuckle sinking down next to Gunner. She new he was so confused and crying now was making him more frustrated but it was something he needed to do and Bree new it. Putting her arm around his shoulder she pulls him into a soft hug.

"Hey Hey its ok. If you can show a little emotion in front of a friend than what good is a friend huh?"

Giving another gentile squeeze Bree leans her head aganst Gunners for a long moment before tilting her head a little to look him in the eye.

"I wont take the shake or sub away, you can eat it when your ready too. It HAS to be better than the other food they are serving here huh?"

Following along side Mick Dan is quiet as he just listens to his employer talk. He didn't interrupt and was thankful for the apology.

"Well, thank you for reassuring me I have a job here. So far I like it so I would hate to leave now."

Leaning his back aganst the fence post Dan looks up at the sky as Mick continued to talk. Quirking an eyebrow at Mick on the comment of Jade Dan could hear the I wont be to happy tone one he had heard before. He couldnt help but roll his eyes to himself.

"Thank you for the advise, but letting me make my own mind up on that one..."

Just letting the comment linger for a long moment Dan continues not wanting to give Mick a heart attack.

"As of right this very moment though, I hardly know Jade, and want nothing more than a friendship from her at this moment in time. Later on down the road I dont know I cant see that far, I can only tell you about today."

Pushing off the fence Dan takes a few steps forward before stopping to look over his shoulder at Mick before turning and reaching into his back pocket to pull out the invoice from town.

"I know you said not to worry about it, but I was there already so here you go. Sorry if I was brass earlier myself. I guess I just get up tight myself sometimes. Anyways I'll see you in the little while again I am sure."

Turning once again Dan makes his way away from Mick and across the yard scanning the bunks. Seeing the little light in Jade's bunk on still Dan heads to his truck and pulls out a punch of yellow wild flowers that were nicly wrapped with a ribbon and a little tag that read "Yellow means friendship. I hope you can still consider me a friend."

Taking them to Jade's bunk Dan leaves them on the pourch where Jade could see them when she opened her door. It wasnt much but it was the least he could do for upsetting her before.

No comments: