10/22/09

Bolt

Looking up as Mick enters the barn Dan gives a smile and a nod to him before getting back to work. He liked when Mick worked with him, they didnt talk much and Dan might be a little nervous around Mick but it was only because he look up to his older boss and wanted to do good by him.

"Other than getting a flat tire, no not really. Well we had an ice cube fight half way through the night started by Jason, and...Jade and I beat the other pretty bad the last game. I dont know if you consider that exciting or not, but it was really fun."

Using the pitchfork to continue to much out one of the stalls Dan keeps to his work. He had alot to do this morning and thought he wouldnt let on to it, or let it slow him down he was a little on the tired side. Continuing to work Dan smiles and gives a little shake of his head as well.

"I got introduced to the pizza box last night too. I never saw people cause such a comotion at the dinner table before as that group, but I caught on fast and it was fun too."

Stopping and look at Mick again he couldnt help the small feeling of guilt that washed over him again. He new crap happend, and he wasnt his fault but he had felt bad breaking his promise anyways.

"Sorry again Jade wasnt home on time. I know you said crap happend and all but well..I am sorry anyways."

Continuing to work Dan says nothing more about it. He was done now with saying he was sorry and it was time to move on.

"I noticed Bolt was limping when I took him out this morning. I put him back in his pen untill I talked to you. I didnt want him to injure himself anymore. He leg looked swollen, I think he got into something but I am not sure what."

Bending down Hope helps Gunner with the mess, She new she didn't have to, but she wanted too. Thought she really didnt say much more Hope new that today had been good no matter how Gunner felt about it, she felt good and new he had started the process.

"Well, I am going to go see the Dr and talk with him for a little bit. I'll be back before I go."

Standing Hope gives Gunner a smile before placing some of the papers on the night stand. Turning to exit the room Hope stops to look back in, and than disappears down the hall.

No comments: