8/12/09

Not just me

Just looking at Reese Phinox is quiet for a long moment. He had so many things in the past that he was not happy about. So many things he had done wrong and yet Reese was still willing to accept him no questions asked.

"I'm not sure what to say besides thank you. This might not be my calling anymore but its nice to know I have some where if it is."

Giving a small nod Phinox stands. He didnt know what he would do till Reese was ready to go but he would keep himself busy some how.

"I only have a bag with not much in it and the motorcycle so I wont clutter your house till I find my own place. I'll just have a look around till your ready to go."

Feeling Con's hand on her shoulder Charlotte looks up. Tears had been long gone as her inner strangth kicked in but the trail the tears had taken still remained. Looking back to Bret she lets out a small sigh.

"He's the stable at the moment but far from out of the woods."

Sucking in a deep breath Charlotte can hear her stomach growl reminding her she hadnt had anything to eat today. Though she wasnt very hungry Charlotte new it wasnt just about her anymore and for her baby's sake she should eat something.

Standing she rests a hand on Con's arm giving a small smile.

"I need to get something to eat even though I dont want to leave, but I have to. So I will give you some time to be with Bret alone. I dont be gone long I promise. You need anything?"

No comments: