7/2/09

Bleeding

Continuing to struggle and scream her pleas grow. "Ouch your hurting me stop. Let me go I wont run away. I just wanna go back to the room please."

Continuing to struggle and feel Reese hands tighten doesn't help her fear. Being pushed into the chair and her arms around her back with the cuffs Thirteen continues to try and get out of the cuffs as they dig deeper into her wrists and draws blood. Soon the cutes are so deep soon they are very painful but still she doesn't stop the struggle till finally she lets out a scream of pain that could chill someone to the bone.

Finally stopping her struggle, her eyes and cheeks are streaked with tears. Keeping her eyes down in a soft defeated voice she whispers, "I don't like you just like everyone else at home who hurt me." She keeps her eyes down still and keeps her lips tightly closed as the tears still streamed from her face and the blood trickles down her hands and fingers to the floor.

No comments: