5/18/09

Foot Hold

Giving a smile and a nod. Leaning into Kyle while he leaned into her they both supported eachothers weaght. She felt good, Kyle made her feel good and she likes it.

"I know I try. Your not so bad youself."

Starting to walk forward arms around eachother the smile continues to shine on Alice's face as her own energy was making her hyper as she pulled Kyle alone.

"Lets get back before they think we ran away together. Than again I dont think they would be saprised if we did."

Hope continues to listen as she just sits in quiet with Scott. She new what he was saying and that he was addmiting to being a trator but she could also tell there was something more.

"Oh Scott, there has to be something more your not remembering. I know you cant be a traitor, I just know you. Your heart is to kind."

Just watching Scott Hope process all that was said. Trying to think things through in her own mind and play them back.

"Do you think you would feel up to seeing if Carson could help you remember anything else? I wouldnt leave your side and I would stay with you, but maybe it would help clear your own mind to know?"

Watching from the side lines Phinox thinks differnt plans over in his head. He has several differnt things he can do, and ways to do each thing but this all took carfel planing, and the perfect exicution.

As Reese turns his attachen to him again Phinox dosnt talk for a moment as he continues to think before straghting up again. His face held no emotions, but his eyes proved his confadince and determination.

"This operation was small. There was Rod, Gage, another woman who I do believe is gone now, and Myself in on this. If I can get in and map out the layout I will know the exits, rooms, and where everything is. I have a memorie that can take a picture tuck it away and than bring it back when I need it. Most people in the agency are trained that way."

Phinox take in a breath for a moment as his eyes scan all the faces that are looking back at him. He didnt know if these people trusted him, he didnt know if he trusted himself but if this would get that girl back, maybe this would make up for his other sins.

"We bring Derek and Jay in. One of them will not have there hand completely tied. Once I put them into the room and I leave they will be able to untie the other. I can take out Gage not kill him, than take out Rod while leading Jay and Derek to Kaite. The woman that was in on this is gone but now since we havent seen her and I will conferm that once I go in tonight. Than we lead Katie, and the others out to a car that will be waiting."

Phinox new it would be trickyer than it sounded but it was all they had and maybe even some of the other could tweek it or add to it but at least it was a foot hold for something.

No comments: