4/9/09

Figure it out

Turning around to Con's voice Aerith gives a small smile as she walks over closer making sure she was closed enough he could hear her.

"Well its a big long story that I wont get into now but Carson had to leave, and I cant run this place at lunch time alone it get WAY WAY to busy. Well I can but not efficiently, so Carson told me to shut it down."

Aerith takes in a deep breath knowing she didnt leave to make space in her sentince.

"So I got everything but the kitchen done. I am not sure how to turn this stuff off and I dont want to mess anything up so I thought maybe you could help me figure it out."

Nate gives a nod as Carson as he gets into the car. Nate new Carson had been doing so well with staying on the right path and getting the feeling that maybe this time was not really his doing Nate didnt have a hard time agreeing to help.

"Yeah I am pretty sure she is in the office at the moment. If we are lucky we can catch her before she leaves for another case she was working on."

Pulling away from the curb again Nate is quiet as he listens to Carson and the reason for needing a lawyer. Not being able to help a bit of saprise that was more than likly plasted all over his face Nate gives a small shake of his head.

"You must have some kind of way to prove you didnt kiddnap her. I have no doubt that Lockheart will be able to help you. Let her know to if you need anyone to vouch for you about how you have changed I'll be the first one to say something."

Feeling bad for Carson Nate let out a small sigh. The guy couldnt get a brake for anything no matter what he did and it killed him to think things like this kept happing back to back.

Coming up to her Jeep with coffee in hand Alice unlocks the door and pulls out her laptop. Ambaling over to a park bench she sits down to just relax and wait knowing that the other were on there morning run. Her walk had been a little longer than planed as the coffee shop was a bit farther away than planed but it felt good and the strech was nice.

Watching as the group runs around one of the bends Alice gives a smile. Watching them train was nice and seeing there enthuseasm had its own pumping rush for her as well to continue.

Looking back down at her laptop Alice new they would be a little bit and didnt mind at all. Not being cramped in her jeep felt good and the air was nice too.

No comments: