4/18/09

Before

Hearing Mackenzie's voice Angelica turns around and comes back to the table sitting down. Searching the girls face. Looking deeper Angelica could see the look behind her her eyes the fear could be seen.

"There is no garinte without you I will be able to help him. Me and the people I work for, that you dad once worked for are going to try out best to keep him safe and out of jail but without you there is no promise at all that, that will happen."

Angelica only hoped she could get through to the girl. Every fiber of her wanted to help, and wanted to keep everyone safe. She new this was hard on Mackenzie and couldnt blame her for her silence.

"I do need your help, Poco uno. But when your ready thats why I gave you the phone and the card so if you feel better telling me some other time before the hearing."

No comments: